Thursday 30 May 2013

"Big" Success for First Class of Graduates from Big Brothers Big Sisters

 When Wyndham Worldwide  associate Sarahi Grande first learned about the Workplace Mentoring Program between the Company and Big Brothers Big Sisters of Morris, Bergen, Passaic & Sussex, she knew immediately that she wanted to be a part of it. Grande was inspired by her great-grandmother who instilled in her a passion for service and giving back. By being a part of the program, she could share her experiences with a young girl and hopefully make an impact in her life, just as her great-grandmother had done with her.

“Growing up I was fortunate to have my great-grandmother as my mentor, and I hope that through this program, that I’m that person for my “Little,'” said Grande. “Throughout the program, I’ve worked to instill in her that she can be anything she puts her mind to and that she can achieve all that she aspires to, just like my great-grandmother did for me.”


Continue Reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment